Monday 8 February 2016

90%

Hello all!

I think I've never been so close to finish to this T as now. I'm not 100%  satisfied by the result of the dried mud and wet mud combination, but still working on it. I needed to stop in this 90% stage because I want to see how looks like together the base and the bags with figure or figures. The final touches comes after this moment. Until that, here comes the photos of the current stage.

Helló mindenki!

Azt hiszem sosem jártam még ilyen közel ahhoz hogy befejezhesem ezt a 62-est. Nem vagyok 100%-ig elégedett azzal ahogyan a száradt sár és a nedves sár egymással összhangban vannak, de még dolgozom rajta. Meg kellett hogy álljak ebben az állapotában a koszolásnak, mert a végső simításokat csak akkor akarom majd elvégezni amikor a dioráma alap is elkészült, illetve a zsákok és a figura is a helyére kerültek. De addig is íme pár fotó az aktuális állapotról.







3 comments: